Sunday, December 6
- Started decorating my tree and room.
- Pinterest failed on the orange slice garland.
Monday, December 7
- Listened to Bing Crosby’s Christmas on the way to work.
- Watched Hallmark’s A Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas.
Tuesday, December 8
- Started rewatching Hallmark’s With Love, Christmas.
- Finished cleaning and decorating my room.
Wednesday, December 9
- Listened to some Christmas songs. Not really in the mood for that. Just needed something Christmassy for the day.
Thursday, December 10
- Listened to some Christmas music.
- Watched Hallmark’s USS Christmas.
- Rewatched a Hallmark fav, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.
Friday, December 11
- Listened to some carols. A bit of the struggle during the week to do Christmas stuff if we don’t watch a Hallmark. I’m looking forward to getting my Christmas books from the library.
Saturday, December 12
- We did our family gingerbread decorating via Facebook messenger. I’m going to attempt to build mine today (I’m finishing the post Sunday the 13th). We’ll see, its a bit fragile.
- Watched Hallmark’s A Little Christmas Charm.
- Finished rewatching Hallmark’s With Love, Christmas.
- Watched Hallmark’s Christmas Ring.