Sunday, December 6
- Started decorating my tree and room.
- Pinterest failed on the orange slice garland.
Monday, December 7
- Listened to Bing Crosby’s Christmas on the way to work.
- Watched Hallmark’s A Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas.
Tuesday, December 8
- Started rewatching Hallmark’s With Love, Christmas.
- Finished cleaning and decorating my room.
Wednesday, December 9
- Listened to some Christmas songs. Not really in the mood for that. Just needed something Christmassy for the day.
Thursday, December 10
- Listened to some Christmas music.
- Watched Hallmark’s USS Christmas.
- Rewatched a Hallmark fav, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.
Friday, December 11
- Listened to some carols. A bit of the struggle during the week to do Christmas stuff if we don’t watch a Hallmark. I’m looking forward to getting my Christmas books from the library.
Saturday, December 12
- We did our family gingerbread decorating via Facebook messenger. I’m going to attempt to build mine today (I’m finishing the post Sunday the 13th). We’ll see, its a bit fragile.
- Watched Hallmark’s A Little Christmas Charm.
- Finished rewatching Hallmark’s With Love, Christmas.
- Watched Hallmark’s Christmas Ring.
Since if one wants a unique or really just any advent calendar, one must start looking in SEPTEMBER and since I haven’t scored a sort of choose your own adventure from a thrift store (my mom has found a lovely sort of advent calendar cabinet, and I’ve seen a too expensive log house version, still hoping for a reasonably priced gem), I decided that doing a Christmassy activity every day was the way to go.
Tuesday, December 1
- Watched Hallmark’s Christmas Waltz
Wednesday, December 2
- Watched Hallmark’s If Only I Had Christmas
Thursday, December 3
- Wrapped Christmas presents
- Put away Fall decor
- Helped decorate our family tree (I think it’s one of, if not the prettiest, we didn’t overkill on the decorations and the colors were more cohesive, also it’s a new faux tree that is super realistic looking)
- Watched Hallmark’s Holiday Engagement
Friday, December 4
- Bought my little real tree!
- More Hallmark
Saturday, December 5
- Watched I’ll Be Home for Christmas on Disney+(they have quite a few Christmas movies to choose from). Its funny how you can have 90’s nostalgia without having seen the actual 90’s movie itself.