- Watched Hallmark Christmas movies in December, obviously.
- Started Hawkeye, remembered I needed to watch Black Widow in the middle, so I watched that (tear jerker!) and then finished Hawkeye (and I think that was a tear jerker too a bit).
- Wedding Veil trilogy on Hallmark. I want the wardrobe of the lead in the 2nd on, I mean, like me to a T. I actually have saved to buy and bought patterns based off her style.
- Rewatched Parks and Rec on Peacock (this definitely peaked by season 4 although there are still hysterical bits in that season, I was pretty much done before 5).
- Brooklyn 99 (this meme crossover of Holt and Mrs. Bennet brought it back to my attention and then at my sister’s I got hooked on the show AND saw that episode, pretty awesome). I can’t say it’s a favorite, and I think I only got into maybe the beginning of season 3 (although I’ll pick it back up another time). I did enjoy it more than the first attempt (that Pilot is just not great). I think part of it, is I need found family on or in a genre, not just that (usually mystery, suspense, etc). And this didn’t really deliver anything else. Which just doesn’t hold me attention, and the found family part felt flat as well. (And I think it’s why I don’t love Parks and Rec like I love Psych for example). It did have great quotes, but I missed documenting a lot.
Holt, walking into his office where Peralta is waiting:
“Brief me on the hotel robberies.”
“Helpful hint to the scientists that program you, most humans say, ‘Hello’ at the beginning of a conversation.”
. . .
“Keep me updated.”
“Another helpful hint–”
“It’s learning! What?”
Also, it’s awesome that the “Mayhem, like me” from the All State commercial is the Vulture.