Countdown to Christmas: Week 3
At some point I realized I really should be knitting and watching Hallmark. I’m going to do a separate post on all the Hallmarks I watched this Christmas season.
- Watched Christmas with Holly.
- Decorated my bedroom tree (!!!!!). It’s makes me SO happy!
- Read more of A Christmas Carol and opened the package for page 93, a book (!!!) from the Christmas TBR (!!!) The Man Who Invented Christmas!
- Watched A Dickens of a Holiday.
- Finished A Christmas Carol and opened the last gift which was a infinity scarf with book pages printed on it, so cute.
- Watched Open By Christmas.
- Wrapped another gift.
- Trey’s Hallmark spoof. (You know, for variety in between bingeing Hallmark . . .)
- Watched Next Stop, Christmas.
- Watched Signed, Sealed, Delivered Christmas.
- Moms at Christmas.
- Watched The Santa Stakeout. “Matching Christmas Sweaters, what are we, poodles?”
- Lauren Johnson’s Christmas Wardrobe and her small gift diy video.
- Rosery Apparel gift videos: 1 and 2.
- The Christmas Contest.
- Finished Five More Minutes.
- Started One December Night.
- Started reading The Man Who Invented Christmas.
- Read The Christmas List (it was suuuper busy at work . . .).
- Finished watching One December Night.
- Started An Unexpected Christmas.
- Finished An Unexpected Christmas
- Every Dad at Christmas
- Lauren Johnson’s video on restoring a 1930’s red velvet dress
- Darling Desi’s Christmas video (definitely will rewatch, esp to takes notes).
- Ruby Granger Christmas prep vlog.
- Loepsie Christmas Vlog #3.
- Started Holiday for Heroes. I think I might have seen this one before, may not finish.
- Started Tis the Season to be Merry. “The holidays just ended up kind of scattered for me which I think in a funny twist of fate is why I do what I do.” “What, dating imaginary men?”
- Every Kid at Christmas
- Always Leave Christmas Shopping to the Very Last Minute
- Lauren Johnson’s gold glamorous old Hollywood dress sew along
- 5 Stages of Christmas
- Watched Crashing Christmas.
- Started watching A Joyous Christmas.
- Finished two baby blankets and washed and blocked them (please dry quickly!!!). It will be a miracle if the third gets finished on Christmas Eve.
This list just makes me want to learn to sew properly! I’ve been watching the Netflix Christmas films this year which are basically Hallmark – ‘Castle for Christmas’ and ‘Single All the Way’ were very cute.
Lauren Johnson’s videos are mainly what helped get me back into sewing, very inspiring. There are so many awesome sewing videos and youtubers. I might have to get Netflix soon, I want to watch The Silver Skates, a Russian film I think.