Set Up for the Month
- Get into an apartment, call that one place every single weekday and Saturday!!!!!!!!! The apartment I want doesn’t have a wait or call back list (ugh!). I’ve not got a lot of great options plus would prefer to stay in one place for years until I can seriously upgrade or have a better opportunity elsewhere.
- Set up easily maintained habits.
- Get a weekend job.
- Once in the apartment look for a better paying job, preferably with fewer hours.
- Finish setting up digital limits and controls.
- Set up news controls/limits.
- Memory journal setup.
- Digital clear out.
- Parsley health (change to when I’m in my own place for privacy purposes).
- Sugar and dairy fast (maybe next month/in my own place do elimination diet, sugar controls. If I have to keep restarting this all the time to have any control over my sugar consumption, if that is what it takes, I will do that.
- Start doing simple exercise and stretching, get a Fitbit or something.
- Work on getting to bed by 9:30 (if in my own place even earlier, I’d like to get up at 5:30).
- Work on morning and evening routine, digital limits and controls.
- Remind to be taught more AP.
- Private goal #1.
- Private Goal #2.
- Set up tech learning plan.
Continue to work on lateness.
Work on no gossip, politics, complaining, cussing, exaggerating set up.
Work on Spanish.
Work on habits.
- Increase income streams.
- Pay off debt.
- Build up checking to remain at certain amount.
- Buy CodeAcademy pro.
- Buy exercises classes and materials, one event, Kindle (if it goes on sale), and Fitbit.
- Save enough for laser, dermatologist, orthodontist.
- I need one month’s rent, pet deposit, pet purchase money, and security deposit.
- Build up savings and emergency to at least a certain amount.
- Increase all savings.
- Buy certain significant purchases.
- Pet supplies.
- Have almost everything I need for my house and some money towards purchasing groceries, toiletries, paper goods, and cleaning supplies.
Learn to Live
- Schedule one thing.
- Research what is open in terms of facials.
- Get back on track with skincare.
- Work on body care and sunscreen reapplication.
Make Valentine Decorations.
finish Mom’s gift.
Finish Georgie’s gift.
Finish Harper’s gifts (Frog and Toad and maybe Francis).
Build habits, work into to-do list.
12 book library limit!!!!! Don’t order any until I’m on my last book from the first batch!!!!!!
- Work on my reading journal and my reading log. Try to make more of an effort to take notes.
Possibly buy a Kindle. I’m definitely leaning toward getting a Kindle, but I want to buy on sale, which means I may have to wait until Prime day, we shall see.
February Reading specifics:
Read some study subjects books
- The Idiot, or at least make considerable process
- Looking for Transwonderland: Travels in Nigeria
- Hemingway Didn’t Say That
Overcoming Unwanted Thoughts
- Your Move