January 2021 Goals
Better late than never, also nice to see that I feel like I’ve made some progress on these goals and this is a good reminder of things I need to work on.
To set up for the month
- Transfer old computer programs and docs and such to new computer
- Vision Board Pinterest and journal (actually not going to be too different from last year honestly)
- Set up digital limits and controls
- Fill out the beginning of the Artist of Life Workbook
- Bullet Journal Setup
- Digital clear out (after computer transfer), especially phone, email and Evernote
- Parsley health
- Sugar and dairy fast (maybe next month/in my own place do elimination diet, sugar controls)
- Start doing simple exercise and stretching, get a Fitbit or something
- Work on getting to bed by 9:30
- Work on morning and evening routine, digital limits and controls (I’ll have another post about this)
- Remind to be taught more AP
- Private step #1
- Private step #2
- Set up tech learning plan
- Work on lateness
- Work on no gossip, politics, complaining, cussing, exaggerating set up
- Work on Spanish
- Work on habits, morning, and evening routine
- Increase income streams
- Pay off some short term debt
- Save enough for laser, dermontologist, orthodontist
- I need one month’s rent and security deposit and also a pet deposit
- Build up savings and emergency to a certain amount
- Increase all savings, esp one for car
- Have almost everything I need for my house and some money towards purchasing groceries, toiletries, paper goods, and cleaning supplies
Learn to Live
- Schedule one thing
- Research what is open in terms of facials
- Get back on track with skincare (probably easier to try this once in my own place)
- Work on body care and sunscreen reapplication (probably easier to try this once in my own place)
- Make snowflakes (and this should be FUN, not a MUST)
- finish Mom’s gift
- Build habits, work into to-do list
- 12 book library limit!!!!!
- Order some study subjects books
- Finish The Idiot
- Overcoming Unwanted Thoughts
- The Shadow of the Wind
- Ethel Lina White mysteries
- Hemingway Didn’t Say That
Good luck on these! I have a lot to work on it January, too. How are we already almost halfway through?
By the way, since you got one of the highest scores on my “Guess the Celebrity Drawing Game”, can you name a actor or actresses for my sister and I to both try to draw? Thanks!
MovieCritic | Movies Meet Their Match
Thanks! Even if I don’t get all of these done, if I make serious progress, that is what I’m aiming for.
Hmmm, how about Nick and Nora, William Powell and Myrna Loy?
Progress forward, even if it’s small, is still progress!
Oh, great choice! Thank you!
I love how organized you are. I really need to work on that.
Best of luck with all your goals!
Well, I’m trying to be organized to a certain extent . . . we’ll see how that pans out in reality.