Christmas Countdown Activities 2020: Week 1
Since if one wants a unique or really just any advent calendar, one must start looking in SEPTEMBER and since I haven’t scored a sort of choose your own adventure from a thrift store (my mom has found a lovely sort of advent calendar cabinet, and I’ve seen a too expensive log house version, still hoping for a reasonably priced gem), I decided that doing a Christmassy activity every day was the way to go.
Tuesday, December 1
- Watched Hallmark’s Christmas Waltz
Wednesday, December 2
- Watched Hallmark’s If Only I Had Christmas
Thursday, December 3
- Wrapped Christmas presents
- Put away Fall decor
- Helped decorate our family tree (I think it’s one of, if not the prettiest, we didn’t overkill on the decorations and the colors were more cohesive, also it’s a new faux tree that is super realistic looking)
- Watched Hallmark’s Holiday Engagement
Friday, December 4
- Bought my little real tree!
- More Hallmark
Saturday, December 5
- Watched I’ll Be Home for Christmas on Disney+(they have quite a few Christmas movies to choose from). Its funny how you can have 90’s nostalgia without having seen the actual 90’s movie itself.
Love that your doing Christmassy stuff everyday, I’ve been trying to do that.
I’m trying, what sort of things have you been doing? I love everyone’s different Christmas traditions.
This is such a cool list idea! It’s so Christmassy and fun