I mentioned this was supposed to be my year of not living at home all the time. So yeah, that worked out SO well.
I was listening to a podcast and people were talking about what they wanted to do when this is all over. It looks like we’ll open up a bit, but I’m guessing we’ll have to shut down in the fall. And even if we don’t, I don’t think interstate travel much less international travel, is a good a idea (actually to me those are the LAST things to reopen, we can manage our less densely populated state if everyone stays in their own state) until we get a widely available vaccine. End mini-rant.
So for the slight opening:
- The library!!!!!!!!!!! And I’ll be making sure I’m super stocked up! Although I’m afraid they might change the limit or something.
- Haircut and perm (sounds crazy, I remember my grandmother and great-aunts giving my great-grandmother perms in the kitchen, but they are doing modern ones now) and manicures and pedicures.
- Maybe I’ll get to see the local broadway show, it’s been rescheduled for summer, but I just can’t see it happening.
Attend JA fest online.
- Do my local art festival. It’s been pushed back almost two months and moved to a larger venue, but again, I just don’t know. This will be safer than the broadway show though.
Maybe state parks.
What I want after we have a widely-available vaccine:
- Art and handicrafts classes
- Exercise/sports classes
- Art festivals
- Local broadway shows and other cultural events
- National Parks. Ireland. Blue Ridge road trip. Florida. PEI. The west. All the trips
What does everyone want to do? Do you have one thing in particular (it’s the library and my local art fair that are my main things I think).