PioneerGirl tagged me in the Sunshine Blogger award.
1. What is your favorite book series?
I’ve lots of favorites, but since I’m planning on re-reading Narnia in December and have been rewatching the movies, I’ll go with that.
2. If you were a mythical creature what would you be?
A unicorn maybe or a Pegasus? If we’re going by personality, dragon.
3. If you were a cup of tea what kind would you be?
Barely tastes like tea raspberry ice tea. Rarely care for hot beverages, don’t care for the taste of tea uselly.
4. What is something you have learned and taught someone else?
I think I’ve tried to teach some people knitting.
5. Do you have a hobby, and if so, what is it?
I’ve lots of hobbies, but I’m currently burned out. Knitting is my main one, but I haven’t knitted in months. However, something knitted is part of my Christmas outfit, and I’ve a baby blanket due, so I will be knitting a lot this month.
6. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate, especially cake. But also many things cake.
7. f you could be best friends with a literary character who would it be?
I don’t know, I’m not a “best friend” type of person. I’m more a “best sibling group” like the Penderwicks or maybe a “best friend group” the sets of friends in L.M. Montgomery books.
8. If you had to choose only one form of communication to use for the rest of your life what would it be?
Talking. I think I’d go insane if I could only write.
9. What is the best way someone has understood you?
Agreeing with me and meaning it, I suppose.
10. What would you do if you had the time to do it?
I think motivation and laziness, not time are my worst enemies. Learn everything, make everything.
11. “How is a raven like a writing desk?”
I’m terrible understanding riddles like this, sorry.