Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Blogs/Bookish Websites
I’m linking up here with The Artsy Read Girl for Top Ten Tuesday. I’m including blogs that I used to read that really helped encourage my reading, not only sites I use now, nor is this list comprehensive; I frequently find book lists on blogs or sites that I like that aren’t exclusively or mainly focused on reading which fact I love, I think I find a broader range of topics this way.
(1) My library site that allows me to order ridiculous amounts of books, suggest purchases, order interlibrary loans, and categorize my TBR lists.
(2) Goodreads. This site along with the book club that introduced me really helped spur my reading after my long slump.
Older blogs that aren’t being maintained regularly anymore including:
(3) Yet Another Period Drama Blog
(5) Classy with a Dash of Quirk
Blogs that I pull suggestions from now and/or have fun bookish posts such as:
(8) Both of Hamlette’s blogs: Hamlette’s Soliloquy and The Edge of the Precipice
(9) Coffee, Classics, and Craziness
(10) Random sources such as such the web; the Pulitzer, Bancroft, and Francis Parkman prizes for history; and random websites from others’ links or that I’m browsing while not looking for books particularly