Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions/Goals
I am linking up here for Top Ten Tuesday. Here is a shortened version of my wildly unrealistic reading goals (for an even more absurd list see my tab above).
- Read some massive Russian novels (hopefully at least Brothers Karamazov and War and Peace)
- Read globally
- Read on U.S. history (keep plodding through my study)
- Read different writing types (poetry, essays, etc.)
- Find some more well-loved books (I feel like this year was mostly mediocre on new-to-me authors)
- Read serious nonfiction more intensively
- Take better notes (maybe I should have a prompt page?)
- Develop better reading discipline
- Read my unread books (mostly Christian devotional stuff)
- Read all my borrowed books (mostly from Mom/our basement)
Good luck with your list! My reading goals are less ambitious – just re-read less and read new stuff instead. I might try War and Peace again though too – I was enjoying it but gave up because it was just so long, it kept putting me off :/
What you are aiming for is probably end up being what I actually end up doing. I’ll see.