Goals for 2017
I’m not great with specific lists, especially when they are not essential. I have 6 main goals for this year. Obviously some of these will include specifics, but I don’t want to focus on the specifics as the goal since I tend to get lost with that.
1. Eliminate excess. I took about a week Internet and technology break. I need to manage my usage better and take breaks more often. I’ve cut down on stuff, but I need to maintain a simpler amount. I need to narrow my focus on a few hobbies and interests.
2. Improve health and wellness.
3. Improve reading habits.
4. Create more. I need to just do things instead of plan. My streamlining goal will hopefully help me focus.
5. Aim for success in my life plans.
6. Work on self-education and research. Again, streamlining should help here. I previously had four languages on Duolingo; I’d like to aim at learning Spanish.
Wow, those are awesome resolutions 🙂 Go you! Hope you manage to achieve them 🙂
I also need to eliminate excess, and improve my health and wellness.
Amy @ A Magical World Of Words
I really like your #1 and #6 goals! I need to eliminate excess at my home, as well. It probably doesn't help that my husband thinks I already get rid of a lot of stuff as it is. 😉