Since if one wants a unique or really just any advent calendar, one must start looking in SEPTEMBER and since I haven’t scored a sort of choose your own adventure from a thrift store (my mom has found a lovely sort of advent calendar cabinet, and I’ve seen a too expensive log house version, still hoping for a reasonably priced gem), I decided that doing a Christmassy activity every day was the way to go.
Tuesday, December 1
- Watched Hallmark’s Christmas Waltz
Wednesday, December 2
- Watched Hallmark’s If Only I Had Christmas
Thursday, December 3
- Wrapped Christmas presents
- Put away Fall decor
- Helped decorate our family tree (I think it’s one of, if not the prettiest, we didn’t overkill on the decorations and the colors were more cohesive, also it’s a new faux tree that is super realistic looking)
- Watched Hallmark’s Holiday Engagement
Friday, December 4
- Bought my little real tree!
- More Hallmark
Saturday, December 5
- Watched I’ll Be Home for Christmas on Disney+(they have quite a few Christmas movies to choose from). Its funny how you can have 90’s nostalgia without having seen the actual 90’s movie itself.