I need to “course correct” (an excellent concept I picked up in The Slight Edge) for this month, so a lot of items are going to be copy and paste from February.
- Get back on track with habits. Not exactly, I did excellent on Duolingo, though.
Prep meals regularly. Partially. Start facial care routine. Yes.
- Start a weekly reset habit (Sat/Sun?), get back on track with daily routines. No.
- Double down on the health habits. Ahaha . . . no.
- Set up tech guards, habits, and sabbaths. Worse than no.
- Be aware of needs to be vigilante on my habits (they slip more easily in certain circumstances) No.
- Work on room. No.
Have enough to pay 1st quarter’s obligation, a little in emergency fund. Partially. Pay off credit card bill. Yes. Finish paying loan back. Partially. Make a certain minimum amount. Yes.
- Have a now spend/lowest spend month. Ouch, NO.
Get a temporary job. Yes.
Read 8-9 books, including: 4 nonfiction, 1-2 Classics Club reads, and catch up and keep up on War and Peace on Serial Reader. Partially, I read 15 fiction books. 2 major knitting projects and 1-2 small ones. I finished two projects, well the knitting part of them; I still need to block both and buy and add buttons to one.
- 2 major sewing projects. No.
- Begin taking mini-adventures/explorations. No.
- Determine next Spanish steps. No, I’m going to keep on what I’m doing now for the time being.
- Determine next graphic design steps. No, I’m going to keep on what I’m doing now for the time being.