- Build up health habits,
maintain other habits. I was especially excellent on keeping up with reading, Spanish, and school. I did start pre-packing some meals (which were healthier), and I ran out of my not-so-healthy snacks towards the end of the month, although that has nothing to do with self-control.
- Lose 5+ lbs. Ahahaha . . .
- Start a weekly reset habit (Sat/Sun?), maintain daily routines
- Get hair cut
Buy cosmetic and health items
- Set up tech guards, habits, and sabbaths
- Buy some of my self-help books?
- Have enough to pay Jan and Feb’s obligation
Pay March’s credit card bill Start paying loan back
- Work on process of living off last month’s income (minimum account balance and max credit usage). Well, I think I raised my minimum a little, but financially, I was out of control this month, which is my usual, so I really need to work on this.
Get a temporary job
- Pursue other side gig options
- Put at least 1/3 of earnings towards emergency fund
File taxesand put at least 1/3 of refund towards emergency fund
- Open a 2nd tiny (for now) savings account
Read 8-9 books, including: 4 nonfiction, 1-2 Classics Club reads, and catch up and keep up on War and Peace on Serial Reader. I read 10 books, 5 fiction, 5 nonfiction.
- 2 major knitting projects and 1-2 small ones. No, but I did knit as I added it to my habit chart.
- 2 major sewing projects
- Buy planner punch and fun stuff for planner
- Determine next Spanish steps
- Determine next graphic design steps