Why is this the hardest thing?
Main goal: Improve habits so that overall health is improved in a sustainable way.
- Lose 30 pounds and build muscle, build flexibility, and develop good posture habits
- Eat better and make that a habit
- Set easily obtainable exercise and stretch goals
- Obtain medical records
- If I’ve reached health goals, find a doctor and schedule appointment
- Schedule dental visit and build that habit
- Schedule eye doctor visit and build habit and buy glasses for driving and for blue light
- Personal goal
- Build sleep habit and follow sleep books, particularly Sleep Smarter: 21 Essential Strategies to Sleep Your Way to A Better Body, Better Health, and Bigger Success by Shawn Stevenson
- Regular haircut habit (I don’t remember my last haircut, it’s been at least a year)
- Regular skincare habits and investments (especially SUNSCREEN)