I wrote this and scheduled this months ago and apparently the topic was changed in the interim, but I’m still going to leave this.
I’m linking up here for Top Ten Tuesday
I’m a noodle is all I can say, I’m trying to remember by very early ones, when I really, seriously had a crush on a book character, not just theoretically.
- Henry from The Boxcar Children series
- Lewis from Little House Charlotte Years
- Ben from the Felicity books
- Drew from one of the Love Comes Softly books according to my sister (I was trying to remember all my childhood book crushes without much work, so I asked her); I don’t recall that name but I’m sure I had a least one crush from these books, I’d forgotten what I read then
- Laurie (of course!)
- Ethan from Calico Bush (Caleb was too young for my preteen/young teen self, lol)
- Sheftu from Mara, Daughter of the Nile
- Esca from Eagle of the Ninth (yeah, I liked him better than Marcus, at least in the old days
- Aquila from Lantern Bearers
- Mac from Eight Cousins and Rose in Bloom