The Finally Fall Book Tag
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
A lot of Rosemary Sutcliff books deal with loss or grief, but Outcast heads that list. I would say it deals with tragedy and the loss and grief involved.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
Because I’m really annoying, Albion’s Seed.
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
I think I’d what to live on the same street with the Penderwicks and Geigers.
5. The colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
Any of the Grandma’s Attic books.
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
I’m not super into creepy. How about Entwined.
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
An Old-Fashioned Girl.
9. Fall returns every year: name an old favorite that you’d like to return to soon.
I’ve got Blue Castle and Bookthief on my shelf to re-read, but I’m scared of not liking them as much or at all. Some re-reads don’t hold up.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favorite cozy reading “accessories”!